For beginners and experienced students, for the injured and uninjured, these Feldenkrais® lessons improve posture, increase resilience, and help you feel your best. Each class leads you through an exploration of the way you move into, with, and through your day. Each class stands alone.
Watch the calendar for holiday and inclement weather cancellations!
Friday Feldenkrais Class, 10:45am
Regents Center, 3185 NE Regents Drive, Portland 97212 (click for map)
6 weeks, March 23 - April 27
6 weeks, May 25 - June 29
$60 pre-pay, $15 drop in. Check, cash, or pay online.
Classic Feldenkrais lessons for anyone comfortable getting on the floor. Whether you're training for a marathon, getting back to yoga class, or preparing for next summer's hiking season, there are ways to work with yourself to maximize your potential. You may find yourself reaching your personal best, all without forcing and harming yourself.
Benefits of Feldenkrais include:
- Gains in comfortable posture
- Improved balance for sitting, standing, and walking
- Greater sense of well-being and self-acceptance
- More endurance for day-to-day activities
- Expanded ability to prevent further discomfort
- Increased feelings of satisfaction and competence
- A more developed self-image
No matter your circumstances, you can delight in greater ease of movement. Strengthen your posture and enrich your story.
If you would like to discuss your questions prior to attending a class, fill out this form and you'll hear back within 24-48 hours.